Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eww

Moar femShep. Just random sketches though I like the one on the right, I think I'm figuring out my next favorite style :3 The left one is an attempt at semi-realism lol. For having no reference I'd say I've made progress! Still crooked eyes and mouth, but I just can't seem to fix them, I tried, I tried and got tired.

Eu AINDA estou viciada em Mass Effect, e como eu ADORO minha Shep e ela é mais fácil de desenhar, fico rabiscando ela >_>
Tentativa de semi-realismo sem referência, cheio de falhas mas no geral uma experiência bem positiva, me deu esperanças de um dia desenhar realismo sem referência (acho referência BORING porque tenho facilidade demais com elas) e o outro rascunho tentativa de treinar estilo que estou curtindo :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments keep the blog alive! Comentários mantém o blog vivo!